Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, has invited applications for admission to the following courses of Academic Year 2012.
COURSES & ELIGIBILITY:
1. PG Diploma in Direction - Bachelor's Degree
2. PG Diploma in Cinematography - Bachelor's Degree
3. PG Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Design - Bachelor's Degree with Physics as a subject at Senior Secondary (10+2) level
4. PG Diploma in Editing - Bachelor's Degree
5. PG Diploma in Acting - Bachelor's Degree
6. PG Diploma in Art Direction and Production Design - Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/ Painting /Applied Arts / Sculpture/ Interior Design in or any related field in the Fine Arts or an equivalent qualification
7. PG Certificate Course in Feature Film Screenplay Writing - Bachelor's Degree
8. PG Certificate Course in Direction - Bachelor's Degree
9. PG Certificate Course in Electronic Cinematography - Bachelor's Degree
10. PG Certificate Course in Video Editing - Bachelor's Degree
11. PG Certificate Course in Sound Recording and TV Engineering - Bachelor's Degree with Physics as a subject at Senior Secondary (10+2) level
The Entrance Examination for all the courses will be held on 06.05.2012 (Sunday) at the following centers:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Deharadun, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
HOW TO APPLY:
The prospectus containing the application form and other details may be obtained on request along with a demand draft of Rs. 2150/- for General Category and Rs. 650/- for SC, ST and Economically Backward candidates (Parents should be BPL card holders) drawn on any of the Nationalised Banks in favour of "Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India," payable at Pune.
Prospectus can also be obtained personally from the information and facilitation counter (Tutorial Section), Film and Television Institute of India and may also apply online till 29th February, 2012 on www.ftiindia.com .
Correspondence address for prospectus and submission of completed application form :
Controller of examinations
Film & Television Institute of India
Law College Road,
Pune - 411 004
1. Last date of Issue of Prospectus: 03/02/2012 (By Post) 29/02/2012 (By Hand) 29/02/2012 (Online)
2. Last date of receipt of Filled-in Applications: 29/02/2012 (By Post); 29/02/2012 (By Hand); 29/02/2012 (Online)
For details, logon to : http://www.ftiindia.com/Admission%202012.html