PhD (Computer Science) Admissions 2011
IIIT-Delhi has invited applications for admission in PhD (Computer Science) for 2011 in the following research areas:
* Emerging Architecture and Systems Design
* Image Analysis and Biometrics
* Information Management and Data Analytics
* Mobile and Ubiquitous computing
* Security and Privacy
* Software Engineering
* Theoretical Computer Science
* First Division through out class X, XII and professional degrees.
* Graduated within the last two years.
* BTech/BE/MTech/MS/ME in CS/IT/ECE/EE with a good academic record (at least a CGPA of 7.5 or equivalent in IITs/NITs, or in the top 10% in his/her CS/IT/ECE/EE batch from other institutions).
(MCA/MSc(CS/IT/ECE) degree is considered equivalent to the BTech/BE degree. Such students are also eligible to apply with the condition that in their undergraduate (i.e. B.Sc.) they should have Mathematics as one of the courses and keen interest/capability/commitment in pursuing research)
How to Apply:
* Apply online at http://iiitdphd.goshtiedu.com/
* Once the online form is filled, applicants have to print the filled form, paste a photo, sign on the declaration, attach a Demand Draft of Rs. 300 and post it to: PG Program Coordinator, IIIT Delhi, 3rd Floor, Library building, NSIT Campus, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078.
Last date of application - April 4th, 2011, 5:00pm (Monday)
Screening results of shortlisted candidates - Latest by April 7th, 2011
Uploading the list of research papers for students - April 7th, 2011
Test / Interview (at IIIT-Delhi campus) - Saturday, April 23rd, 2011
Visit the link: http://22.214.171.124/~abc/iiitd/admission/phd