VELS Institute of Science Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS), Chennai has invited applications for admission to various courses of Academic Year 2011 through Common Entrance Examination (VEE 2011) to be conducted on 07th May, 2011 at Chennai, Trichy, Madurai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Kochi, Thrissur, Kottayam, Calicut, Bangalore, Patna, Muzzafarpur, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Raipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jaipur, Guwahati and Shillong centers.
Courses and the Educational Qualification are as follows:
1. B.E. Computer Science Engineering (CSE): Pass in +2, with PCM
2. B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE): Pass in +2, with PCM
3. B.E. Mechanical Engineering: Pass in +2, with PCM
4. B.E. Civil Engineering: Pass in +2, with PCM
5. B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE): Pass in +2, with PCM
6. B.Pharmacy: As per norms of PCI, should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany & Zoology
7. M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics): B.Pharmacy, Degree of recognized University and PCI
8. Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy): As per norms of PCI, should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany & Zoology
9. MBA (Finance, HR, Marketing, Systems & Production): Any Degree
10. M.C.A.: Any degree with Maths or Statistics as main / allied level or any degree with Maths at +2 level.
(i) Application form and prospectus can be obtained by payment of cash Rs 500/- at designated branches of Axis Bank OR from University campus: Velan Nagar, PV Vaithiyalingam road, Pallavaram, Chennai-600117, Tamilnadu OR
from Admin office: 521/2, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-600035, Tamilnadu.
(ii) Applications can be downloaded from the website: www.velsuniv.ac.in
Those candidates have to send a demand draft for Rs. 500/- favouring registrar, Vels University, payable at Chennai, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Last date for submission of filled-in application: 27th April, 2011
Visit the website: www.velsuniv.ac.in