Courses and Eligibility are detailed under:
GROUP A: (Minimum qualification prescribed is an equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English; candidates should have been born on or before 31 Dec 1994)
1. MBBS: A candidate for admission to medical course "must have 60%@ marks at +2 level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together) and have an aggregate of 140/200 in these subjects, both at qualifying and competitive examinations and should have passed in English" (@ 60% in each and 130/200 aggregate for BC, 55% in each and 120/200 aggregate for MBC, and 40% in each and 80/200 aggregate for SC/ST candidates).
2. BSc in (Nsg): Candidates should have a pass with 45% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
3. BOT: Candidates should have a pass in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
4. BPT: Same as above
5. BSc MLT: Same as above
6. Bsc optometry: Same as above
1. Dip in Nursing: (10+2) Plus two or its equivalent examination securing pass with aggregate 40% marks. Single men or women only; age between 17 & 22 years by 30 Sept 2011.
2. Dip in Radiodiagnosis (MRT): (10+2 level) English, Physics, Biology or Botany/Zoology; age 17 years by 15 July
3. Dip in Radiotherapy (MRT): (10+2 level) English & Science subjects including Physics; age 17 years by 15 July
4. Dip in Anaesthesia Technology: (10+2 level) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
5. Dip in Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy: (10+2 level) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
6. Dip in Optometry: 40% in (10+2) or its equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
7. Dip in Critical Care Therapy: (10+2 level) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
8. Dip in Prosthetics & Orthotics: (10+2 level) English, Physics & Biology or Mathematics
9. Dip in Hearing Language & Speech: (10+2 level) English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum of 50% in each subject
10. PG Dip in Nuclear Medicine (MRT): BSc examination or its equivalent with English and Physics as main or ancillary subjects.
11. PG Dip in Histopathology Lab. Technology: Pass with min 50% marks in BSc MLT, BSc with Biology or Botany/Zoology or Biochemistry or Microbiology as main subject. Or BSc Physics or Chemistry as main with Botany or Zoology as ancillary
12. PG Dip in Medical Microbiology: BSc with English as the medium of instruction and Biology (Botany/Zoology) as main subject, BSc MLT, BSc Microbiology as main or ancillary subject from a recognised University with 1st class.
13. PG Dip in Medical Virology: BSc(MLT) or BSc + DMM or BSc + DCLT or BSc Microbiology
14. PG Dip in Dialysis Therapy: BSc with English and main subjects Physics or Chemistry or Zoology or Botany or Biology
15. PG Dip in Cardiac Technology: BSc with English and as main subject Physics or Chemistry or Zoology or Botany or Biology
16. PG Dip in Neuroelectro-physiology: BSc with English and as main subject Physics or Chemistry or Zoology or Botany or Biology or Electronics or Computer Science
17. PG Dip in Perfusion Technology: BSc with English and Physics or Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology as main subject
18. PG Dip in Advanced Respiratory Therapy: Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy / Bachelor of Physical Therapy / BSc with Phys or Chem or Biol or Bot or Zoo / Microbiology / Biochem as main
19. PG Dip in Cytogenetics: BSc with 1st class in Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Biotechnology or MLT
20. PG Technical Dip in Applied Molecular Genetics Methods: BSc with 1st class in Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology
21. PG Dip in Assisted Reproductive Technology: BSc with Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Medical Laboratory Technology.Age not more than 30 years
22. PG Dip in Health Management: Bachelors Degree in any discipline or direct Master's in any discipline through a recognised University
23. PG Dip in Hospital Administration: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised University
24. PG Dip in Health Economics, Policy & Financial Management: Bachelor's degree or a direct Master's in any discipline from any recognised University.
25. PG Dip in Clinical Pastoral Counselling: BTh or BD Degree of Serampore University or its recognised equivalent OR any degree (eg. B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com or BBA) with three years of involvement in some form of lay ministry of the Church.
26. Fellowship in Hospital Admin: MBBS or a Master's degree in any discipline.
27. BMRSc (Medical Records): Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised University
28. PG Dip in Clinical Pharmacy: B.Pharm from any recognised University preferably with 1st class.
29. PG Dip in Dietetics: BSc Home Science or BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics
30. MSc Epidemiology: MBBS/BDS/MPharm / MSc. in Nursing/ Biostatistics/ Statistics/ Nutrition /Biochemistry/ Anatomy / Physiology/ Pharmacology / Microbiology and other medical related MSc's / MA Social work/ Sociology / Anthropology/ Psychology / Social Psychology /Health Education / BVSc/ BAMS / BUMS/ BHMS/BSMS/MPT/MOT
(i) Application forms can be obtained from 01-03-2011 at the selected Head post Offices on cash payment of Rs.750/-
(ii) Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from the website: http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in and the ONLINE application can be submitted till 2nd April 2011.
(iii) Applications can also be obtained from Registrar, Christian Medical College, Thorapadi P.O., Vellore - 632002 on sending a DD for Rs.750/- in favour of "CMC Vellore Association" with self addressed envelop.
Completed applications are to reach Christian Medical College, Thorapadi P.O., Vellore - 632002 on or before April 2, 2011.
For details, logon to link: http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in/admissions