1. General Surgery
2. Obstererics & Gynaecology
5. Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
1. General Medicine
6. Respiratory Medicine
7. Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy
9. Preventive & Social Medicine
1. Obstererics & Gynaecology (D.G.O.)
2. Orthopaedics (D. Ortho.)
3. Ophthalmology (D.O.)
4. Otorhinolaryngology (D.L.O.)
5. Paediatrics (D.C.H.)
6. Anaesthesiology (D.A.)
7. Radio-diagnosis (D.M.R.D.)
8. Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy(DDVL)
9. Clinical Pathology (D.C.P.)
10. Psychiatry (D.P.M.)
11. Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (D.T.C.D.)
12. Public Health (D.P.H.)
A M.B.B.S degree is the minimum criteria for appearing the AIPGMET- 2011.
The brochures can be obtained from office of Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune - 41101 on payment of Rs.1500/- in cash or D.D. OR
(if required by post) through a requisition letter (specifying the brochure required) along with a demand draft of Rs. 1750/- drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of "Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth", payable at Pune OR by downloading from the Website link: http://www.dypatiluniversity.org/pgentrancetest2011/medical/Form%20Medical.pdf. The downloaded form is to be submitted along with a demand draft of Rs.3750/ (Form Fee + Test Fee +Postal charges).
Completed applications are to reach The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune - 411 018, Maharashtra on or before 11-12-2010 and with a late fee of Rs.500/- on or before 20-12-2010.
For further details, visit the website link: http://www.dypatiluniversity.org/pgentrancetest2011/medical/notification.html